Here are the 10 fishes we should avoid from eating according to Yahoo Health.
1. Catfishes. Imported catfishes are believed to contain antibiotics that are banned from the United States.
Catfish (image from kimthompsonartist.com)
2. Farmed Eel. These farmed eels are believed to have high mercury and PCB contents.
Eel (image from europa.eu)
3. King Mackerel. These fishes also contain high levels of mercury.
King Mackerel (image from alltackle.com)
4. Orange Roughy. These kind of fishes also contain high levels of mercury.
Orange Roughy (image from tamu.edu)
5. Chilean Sea Bass. These fishes also contain mercury.
Chilean Sea Bass (image from nytimes.com)
6. Shark. Shark meat are believed to have high mercury contents.
Shark (image from wikimedia.org)
7. Imported Shrimp. Imported ones are believed to have high antibiotics and chemical residues.
Imported Shrimp (image from kcrw.com)
8. Swordfish. These fishes also contain mercury.
Swordfish (image from kingsailfishmounts.com)
9. Tilefish. These fishes also contain mercury.
Tilefish (image from fooduniversity.com)
10. Bluefin Tuna. These fishes also contain mercury.
Bluefin Tuna (image from europacifictuna.com)